Spookeasy - Speakeasy A Hauntingly Fun Halloween Wall Decor Sign
Made in USA & Canada
30 Days Return Promise
Get ready to welcome in the spooky season with this eerie and chilling Halloween wall decor sign. The Spookeasy sign is designed with creepy bats, a skeleton skull, and personalized with your name. This sign is sure to send chills down the spines of your guests and create a truly memorable, one-of-a-kind Halloween haunt. Hang it up on your wall or door and get into the Halloween spirit with this bone-chilling Spook Easy sign! This makes a perfect sign for your speakeasy bar theme.
** Our design is a flat image. These are not beveled, embossed, carved, or raised letters.
- Gallery wrapped Giclee print
- The canvas is gallery wrapped over a solid hard 1.5 inch thick wood frame.
- Made to order and custom made
- All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached
- Felt Pads Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Makes frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- 1.5 Thick Wooden Frame
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.
- Aluminium Composite Sheets
- Thickness 6 mm
- DIBOND® Product Specs: DIBOND is the original aluminum composite sheet, comprising two 0.3-0.6 thick aluminum cover layers and a polyethylene or mineral core. It is lightweight, extremely rigid and strong, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Built to last – strong & durable
- 1/8 (3mm) thick Digital grade Acrylic
- Ready to hang
- Back floating Frame of 1 inch thick or Stand-offs
All our products are custom made just for you!
Production Time: 5 to 7 days
- Shipping Time: 1 week
- Total Delivery Time: 2-3 Weeks
Your Tracking number will be added to your order as soon as we have it. Generally, in a 2 week window.
Gently clean your artwork with a soft, damp cloth.
Avoid using household chemical cleaners, as they can damage the artwork.
Do not expose canvas prints & acrylic prints to direct sunlight.
Print One. Plant One is our Motto at our State of the Art Print Facility in Canada.
Planting one tree for each print
With the help from our friends at Trees for the Future, our donations will plant trees with rural communities in the developing world, enabling them to rest their environment, grow more food, and build a more sustainable future.
Our Print Partner supports Trees for the Future, a 501(c)3 non -profit organization, recognized by 1% for the Planted, that operates an agroforestry program to restore trees to degraded lands by working with smallholder farmers.
All our products are made to order. We carry no stocked items which reduces cost and excess inventory.
more to come