Beach Wall Art - Surfer Girl Style Bedroom Decor
Handcrafted in USA & Canada
30 Days Return Promise
Display this coastal wall decor with pride! Our surf wall decor gives off all the beachy bedroom vibes!
Tailor Made Canvases realistic vintage surf decor is perfect for anyone who is into surfing and surfboard decor and we can personalize it just for you.
The details matter on this sign! Fun Faux beachy style wood texture that is printed on canvas or brushed metal to give the illusion of real distressed wood.
** A proof will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours. Please check your email (plus your spam box, just incase) for proof details.
NOTE: Measure your space carefully with a tape measure. We are not responsible for the wrong size ordered. Use our size guide here.
** Our design is a flat image. These are not beveled, embossed, carved, or raised letters.
- Gallery wrapped Giclee print
- The canvas is gallery wrapped over a solid hard 1.5 inch thick wood frame.
- Made to order and custom made
- All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached
- Felt Pads Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Makes frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- 1.5 Thick Wooden Frame
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.
- Aluminium Composite Sheets
- Thickness 6 mm
- DIBOND® Product Specs: DIBOND is the original aluminum composite sheet, comprising two 0.3-0.6 thick aluminum cover layers and a polyethylene or mineral core. It is lightweight, extremely rigid and strong, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Built to last – strong & durable
- 1/8 (3mm) thick Digital grade Acrylic
- Ready to hang
- Back floating Frame of 1 inch thick or Stand-offs
All our products are custom made just for you!
Production Time: 5 to 7 days
- Shipping Time: 1 week
- Total Delivery Time: 2-3 Weeks
Your Tracking number will be added to your order as soon as we have it. Generally, in a 2 week window.
Gently clean your artwork with a soft, damp cloth.
Avoid using household chemical cleaners, as they can damage the artwork.
Do not expose canvas prints & acrylic prints to direct sunlight.
Print One. Plant One is our Motto at our State of the Art Print Facility in Canada.
Planting one tree for each print
With the help from our friends at Trees for the Future, our donations will plant trees with rural communities in the developing world, enabling them to rest their environment, grow more food, and build a more sustainable future.
Our Print Partner supports Trees for the Future, a 501(c)3 non -profit organization, recognized by 1% for the Planted, that operates an agroforestry program to restore trees to degraded lands by working with smallholder farmers.
All our products are made to order. We carry no stocked items which reduces cost and excess inventory.
more to come